Sunday, January 8, 2012

Goals for 2012


 So I started a list of goals for this year and have been telling myself that " this is my year" since before the year actually started. There are many things that I have wanted to do for the past 3 years and haven't done, so this is my year to do them, I am putting my foot down and making myself! Back in 2009 I had a serious bout of depression, to where doing laundry seemed like climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro...So I put on a lot of weight and didn't have the energy or motivation to do much. I have worked really hard the past several years to get better and overcome the stuff I was going through. I have been battling being obese for the past 3 years and it SUCKS! I have tried many diets and it isn't that they don't work, it's that I won't stick with them and have every excuse in the book! I am back around to Weight Watchers now and have been loosing weight the last several weeks, despite the Holidays!!!  Let's hope I can continue on with this motivation. After all that rambling, here is my list of goals for 2012! I can already mark off starting a blog!

Get to a healthy weight
         Eat healthier
         Exercise more
Get back into going to church  and work on my relationship with God
Make new friends  and contacts, and stop being so insecure and nervous about rejection
Do more crafting and try to get better at the different types and try the many ideas I have been inspired by.
Try to sell some crafts I make
Graduate with my masters
Stop getting in my own way with anxiety
Become a certified teacher and school social worker in MA- maybe-dependent on life
Read lots of books
Work on my current relationships
start a blog

No comments:

Post a Comment