Monday, January 16, 2012

A Fashionable Finding

So I was inspired by something ( many things really) that I saw on Pinterest. It was a bracelet made out of a zipper. Naturally, I repinned it to one of my boards. The other day I realized I had several gift cards to a local craft store and they were taking up too much room in my wallet so I decided to go through some of my crafting boards on Pinterest and get supplies to make some of the projects. So here is one of the ziprelet that I made. I will add a charm or two later when I find a coordinating one that I like. I am going to start selling these because they are easy to make and don't take tons of time! Let me know if you are interested, as of now I can make silver or gold( not real obvi.). In naming this post I named it because a "finding" in jewelry making are the parts to make a finished piece like clasps and in this bracelet the zipper becomes one of those. When I looked back at my title I realized that I named this post appropriately because the idea was also a fashionable finding on Pinterest.




No comments:

Post a Comment